Have you recently bought Netgear Orbi router for augmenting the performance of your network at home? If yes, then you have made the right decision as thousands of individuals are buying the same product for getting proper signal strength at each corner of their house. If the outdoor satellite is already installed and you just want to change the brightness of it, then follow simple steps mentioned here in the post.
At the time, you have turned on the satellite unit, then LED will start glowing on it and you can easily see the percentage of illuminance. To change the percentage of brightness, follow the simple steps given in the post.
- From your computer, open the internet explorer or other web browser and launch the Orbi page through login details. Enter username and password to login to the Orbi account. The same steps are applicable for mobile devices.
- After entering ‘Admin’ in the username and ‘Password’ in the password field, you will find the page gets to log in and the web-based setup page will appear on-screen. Here, you can change the configurations and setup new router on your own. The login details can otherwise checked through the sticker pasted on the side of the panel. After entering the login button, you will find ‘Home basic’ page.
- Now, search for the option which says ‘Attached devices’. The list of devices connected to the page will be displayed on the screen right after clicking ‘Display’.
- Select the ‘Satellite’ from the list and then go to ‘Edit’ device page.
- Ensure that the LED on the Orbi router is turned to on position. If it is off already, then slide to turn it on. The LED will blink at once and you will have to wait for a few seconds after this.
- Open the ‘LED brightness percentage’ option and select the percentage as per your ease. You can select maximum level but this may affect your eyes.
- After selecting the level, don’t forget to save the same. All the settings are now successfully saved.
After putting the above-mentioned steps into action, you will definitely get success and the level or percentage of brightness of LED will increase. If you want to change the brightness again, then reset it to default. Yes, if the problem is still not solved or there is some problem with the unit, then you can contact the Orbi experts. They may ask for some details from your side and provide convenient and best solutions over the phone call.